This website is no longer available.
Please contact your local dealer.
Welcome to the Trek Demo Sale
We've created this site to offer items that have been used in our our demo and media fleets.
Where possible, we'll include descriptions and images for each item listed. If you purchase an item from this site, it will be delivered to your local Trek retailer for you to collect. You can find your closest Trek store by using our retailer locator here: locator.trekbikes.com.
Please note: the office is open Monday to Friday 9am – 5pm, emails and phone calls received outside of these times will be responded to on the next working day.
Bikes can be paid for using credit card, debit card or bank transfer. We do not accept AMEX, and credit and debit cards incur a 1.75% charge.
Keep coming back to see our latest offers on demo and display bikes and equipment, we will update this site regularly.
Terms and conditions
- Bikes are for sale in mainland Great Britain only. We're sorry but we can't ship to Northern Ireland or the isles.
- Bikes are sold as seen and the spec may not be as the published spec of the stock bike.
- Bikes will be delivered to your local Trek retailer and will be checked before leaving the store.
- Bikes can be collected by the cardholder only. Please present the card used for purchase, and a photo ID at the time of collection.
- Bikes will be supplied with a one-year frame warranty against manufacturing defect but not with component or cosmetic warranty. Retain your receipt for warranty purposes.
- Bikes may not include pedals, shock pumps or user manuals when you receive them.
- Bikes described as used may be dirty and have marks, scratches or damage. These will be listed in the condition of the bike.
- Retailers retain the right to charge for any work and postage required when processing warranty claims within the one-year warranty period.